A. Attitudes and Behaviors
1. Be long life learning with basic character as religious attitudes, humanity, nationalism, tolerance, moderate, respecting in cultural diversity based on National Five Principle of Pancasila
2. Be accountable for professional practices that consist of accepting sue for any professional decision and action according to their area’s scope and according to the law/regulations.
B. Mastery in Science
1. Able to master scientific philosophy and develop new science and technology in animal science is useful, competitive, and environmentally sound research with a multidisciplinary approach.
2. Able to develop new science and technology concepts to solve problems in the field of animal husbandry through research with multidisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches
C. Special skills
1. Able to develop science and technology through creative, original, and novelty research.
2. Able to independently design and carry out inter-, multi-, and transdisciplinary research for the development of animal husbandry science and technology
3. Able to manage, lead and develop research in the field of animal husbandry, as well as communicate the results and get recognition at the national and international levels for the benefit of humankind
D. General skills
1. Able to find or develop new theories/concepts/ideas and contribute to the development and practice of science and/or technology by producing scientific research based on scientific methodology, logical, critical, systematic, and creative thinking through interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary, or transdisciplinary approaches, pay attention to and apply human values in their field of expertise
2. Able to develop a research roadmap to compile scientific, technological, or artistic arguments and solutions based on a critical view of facts, concepts, principles, or theories with an interdisciplinary, multidisciplinary, or transdisciplinary approach, based on a study of the main objectives of the research and their constellation on broader targets
3. Able to communicate the result of reasoning and scientific research in the form of dissertation and scientific writing responsibly based on academic ethics.